This section describes how we collect, use, and disclose personal information obtained during the use of our casino site.
- Your personal data is collected in accordance with the duties, obligations and requirements of the laws of our organization or in accordance with legal procedures under applicable and current laws.
- We may also use your data to inform you of a potential crime, including money laundering or fraud.
- Customers of our Winorama Casino have the right to know what information is taken, how it is processed, and with whom we share this information;
- Our Winorama Casino customers have the right to request deletion of their private information.
- We collect non-personal data (IP address, operating system, browser) and personal data (name, e-mail address, phone number).
Collection of data
- We collect and store the account information you voluntarily give us when you register to play on our website or communicate with us.
- To minimize any risk of a breach, we also keep a record of your gaming and financial transactions.
- Cookies are used by our website to record your activity on Winorama and ensure a more personalized user experience.
- This way you can log in and start playing immediately when you access the website.
- If you want to delete cookies, you can change your device settings.
- Your personal information will only be used and passed on to third parties to the extent necessary for a specific purpose.
- We only use your information for specific purposes, for example to communicate with you.
Sharing, Transferring, and Retaining Information
- We will contract with other organizations that provide certain services such as processing payments, transmitting promotional materials, providing software, etc. on our behalf.
- We will only provide our service providers with your personal information relevant to the services they perform.
- They will not be able to use it for any other purpose or transfer it to someone else.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the service, unless you tell us otherwise.
- You may review and change your information at any time with the help of our Customer Service Department ([email protected]).
- However, we may retain your information for regulatory, business, consistency and/or legal purposes.
- In connection with winnings, we may also use information about them for advertising purposes.
- We may display the amount won (prize), the name of the game, the name of the winner and the first letter of his last name.
- Winorama may request your photo for publication in case of a win, but only with your consent.
- We use a convenient and secure payment system that offers several payment channels (MasterCard, Paysafecard, Visa, EntroPay, Zimpler, etc.).
- Our Winorama casino may provide you with unique offers. In order to send you and to provide you with certain promotional materials, we may use your personal information, such as your home address, e-mail address, name, phone number.
- During the registration process on our website, we give you the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to receive our promotional materials; you have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- The cookies are required to enable our users to log into their Winorama account, choose their login options, track and collect information about transactions made on the site, and prevent fraud.