1. Guide to Responsible Gaming
We are very happy when you use our website for real money games, so it is very important to us that you play responsibly and we encourage you to do so if you are under 18 years old.
Underage users are prohibited from creating an account to play on Winorama or participating in any activity. Many people can play responsibly, but for some people real money gaming can become a problem.
We recommend that you follow our instructions for responsible gambling.
- Determine the limit of the amount of money you will wager while gambling and that you are willing to spend this time.
- Gambling is not recommended if you are trying to recover money lost while gambling.
- Gambling is not recommended if you are in recovery from an addiction or if you are suffering from alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not recommended if it creates difficulties in your daily responsibilities.
- Keep in mind that gambling depends on luck and there are no procedures or formulas that can guarantee you a win.
- Now you can click on the “Sign Up” button at the top of our site. You will need to enter your email address, username, passcode and phone number. Follow the instructions and the registration process won’t seem so tedious.
Please note! Before you register and start playing, find below some options that may be useful to help you play responsibly.
If you are concerned about your in-game behavior, you can request a period of self-limitation (“this is when access to the website is blocked at a given time”).
Send an email to our Winorama casino support team. We will block your account for the necessary period of time – one week, one month or any other defined period.
When you decide to start playing again, simply call our support team to reactivate your account. You can quickly see the suggested request form when you visit the Contact Us page, click the Chat button, email [email protected] In other words, there is no problem with us.
If you attempt to open a new account or access an existing account, you will be automatically blocked during this period and your request for self-limitation will be final. All money deposited into these accounts will be held at the discretion of our casino. Log in and play when you are ready!
If you are in doubt whether or not to apply for self-limitation, here are the questions you should ask yourself:
- Does my gambling activities create obstacles to carrying out my job responsibilities?
- Am I trying to make up for my losses in previous games?
- Do I have an addictive disorder?
- Am I gambling under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
A positive answer to at least one of these questions means that it is best to seek self-restraint and professional help.
3. Determine the limit of the deposit amount
You can set deposit limits for days, weeks or months. If you would like to set a default limit amount or reduce the current limit, please contact our support team.
4. Your account history
Your account history is a convenient way to understand your gambling. When you know how you play, you can find the problem of gambling addiction. Our Winorama casino encourages our customers to check their account history regularly.
Winorama staff are well trained and aware of the rules of our Responsible Gaming Policy. If you have any questions about a responsible gaming issue, they will get back to you immediately.
If you need help, our trained staff is ready to solve any problem or answer any question about responsible gaming. If you prefer to speak to one of our representatives by phone, you can also request a call-back.